Hanoi Discovery With Cyclo And Street Food Tour
Hanoi discovery with cyclo and street food tour offers tourists an hour cyclo ride around the most popular and busiest trading in Hanoi Old Quarter Area which reveals the typical lifestyle of the Hanoian. Sitting on the cyclo, we will ride on the most famous streets of Hanoi, and enjoy the real atmosphere of daily life. You will participate in the traffic like a real local man. Our riders are well trained and have long working experience in their work to guarantee that the tour is enjoyable and safe for guests.
Hanoi discovery with cyclo and street food tour is also a great chance for guests to enjoy local street tastes of Hanoi and discover the culture of the city as well. Our expert English-speaking local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. During the walking tour, we can enjoy seasonal fruits and sample a tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart. Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter, we tempt our taste buds with the famed Hanoi dish Banh Cuon at a local eatery.
- Sample traditional street Vietnamese cuisine just like the real locals do
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of the Hanoi’s charming Old Quarter
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
- Take in a spectacular night view of Hoan Kiem lake from a secret cafe
- Fascinating cyclo tour to discover special corners of Hanoi Old Quarter with its ancient buildings and temples, transparent lakes and old cultural features.
- English speaking guide
- All food items as per itinerary
- 1 bottle of water, 1 coffee or beer
- Meals: 1 dinner
- All other drinks
- Extra food portions
- Tips for local guide (optional)