Hanoi Cooking Class
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel.
Under the introduction of the tour guide, you will learn some basic keywords of the Vietnamese when purchasing goods in the local market. After that, you will be provided a list of courses in the cooking class and all necessary ingredients should be prepared. With the certain number of Vietnamese money, we go to a local market.
The most fun and interesting part of the tour is that you will go to the only culinary market in Hanoi Old Quarter Area and experience in buying and bargaining the necessary ingredients yourself, like a real Vietnamese. It will be a great chance to improve your bargaining skill by using your simple Vietnamese words or even your body languages. With his passion for food, the tour guide provides you a deep insight into herbs and spices, which play an important role in the food taste of the Vietnamese and the Asian as well. Many photo opportunities will be available in this bustling, vibrant and colorful scene of the market.
After 30 – 45 minutes purchasing ingredients and exploring local culture at the market, we will come back to our class kitchen and get ready for the cooking class.
Having a strong passion and love for Vietnamese traditional food, our talented chef, with his rich cooking experience, will introduce you the basic principles of each course and how to make it. Now you will have an opportunity to experience in cooking yourself like a real Vietnamese chef. Directly mixing Banana Flower with other spices or rolling each thin-rice paper to make Fried Spring Roll by your hand and tasting the smell of food is surely a really fun and exciting memory you ever had in life and help you feel love food more, treasure your effort to make it as well.
Then the chef and tour guide will introduce you a flower garnish and fruit carving to decorate the dishes before enjoying your Masterpieces, which are promised the most delicious and tasty food you ever tried.
When fishing the meal, you can get the chance to learn how to make a cup of the Vietnamese traditional green tea – a very special, tasty and delicate drink of the Hanoian.
At the end of Hanoi cooking class, our tour guide will drop you off at your hotel and say goodbye.
- Chances to keep your love with Vietnamese Food forever as well as a golden opportunity to explore the local culture.
- Experience a REAL Vietnamese purchasing goods at a local market in the Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Widen your knowledge of herb and spice’s roles in Vietnamese and Asian cuisine.
- Learn to basic principles of 04 courses and 01 drink and how to make them yourself.
- Enjoy your own Masterpiece.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- A 30 – 45 min shopping at a local market
- Free Vietnamese traditional green tea enjoying
- Enjoy 04 courses and 01 drinks
- Free drink (beer/soft drink)
- Personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above