Hanoi Discovery with Cyclo and Local Food Tour
09:00/17:30 Pick you up and starting discovery Hanoi with cyclo and street food tour offers tourists an hour cyclo ride around the most popular and busiest trading in Hanoi Old Quarter Area which reveals the typical lifestyle of the Hanoian and see local market.
10:00/18:30 Start the local food tour by foot walking this is a great chance for guests to enjoy the local tastes of Hanoi and discover the culture of the city as well. Our expert English-speaking local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. During the walking tour, we can enjoy seasonal fruits and sample a tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart. Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter, we tempt our taste buds with the famed Hanoi dish Banh Cuon at a local eatery.
12:30/21:00 Trip end, the cyclo will take you back your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
– Sample traditional street Vietnamese cuisine just like the real locals do
– Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of the Hanoi’s charming Old Quarter
– Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
– Take in a spectacular night view of Hoan Kiem lake from a secret café
– Fascinating cyclo tour to discover special corners of Hanoi Old Quarter with its ancient buildings and temples, transparent lakes and old cultural features.
– English speaking guide
– Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
– All food items as per itinerary
– 1 bottle of water, 1 coffee or beer
– Meals: Lunch or dinner (food tour)
– All other drinks
– Extra food portions
– Tips for the local guide (optional)