Hanoi Nightlife Food Tour By Scooters
Hanoi Nightlife Food Tour by Scooters is a perfect combination of the city discovery and the Hanoi street food experience. Join the tour, you will have a chance to discover the beautiful Hanoi at night and enjoy many traditional street foods of the local there. Our guide driver will pick you up from your hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter and take you around the city with some stops at a Local Market, Long Bien bridge, the West Lake,…and the drop you off you hotel lobby at the end of the tour.
Hanoi Nightlife Food Tour by Scooters is not only a street food and sightseeing tour but also a great chance for who would like to explore the nightlife of the locals and learn about the culture of the Hanoian. With the deep love to Hanoi and his large knowledge of the culture and history in Hanoi, our friendly English-speaking tour guides are pleased to share with you everything he can to make you understand more about the lovely city. Additionally, you can get this chance to enjoy the special taste of Hanoi when the sun was down.Hanoi Nightlife Food Tour by Scooters focuses on street food; dishes that most people outside of Vietnam have never had a chance to experience such as Banh Cuon, Pho, Banh Mi, Bun Cha, Bia Hoi, Egg Coffee, Nem Ran, Nộm Bò Khô
- Discover Hanoi in the evening in a very special way by scooters to see the daily life of the local in the evening
- Visit many historical and cultural sightseeing sites to see the beauty of the Vietnam’s capital city
- Experience many delicious and tasteful traditional street foods of Hanoi and get understanding about the culture of the Hanoi
- Friendly and food inspirational English-speaking tour guide.
- Sightseeing + Visiting Attraction & Local Market
- Eating street food
- Drink local Beer & Egg Coffee at Nightlife Cafe Music
- English speaking scooter guide drivers
- Personal expenses
- Tip (optional)
- Others not mentioned above
ROUTE: Hotel – Ngoc Lam Wet Market – Long Bien Bridge – Thanh Nien – Ho Chi Minh Complex – Hanoi Old Quarter – Hotel